IntelliMen Challenge #26
Challenge: Review all the challenges up to this point, get up to date with the project and promote IntelliMen.
Explanation: We’ve reached another milestone, and it’s time to reflect on the project, which is coming to an end in six months. From time to time, about every three months, we’re going to review our performance. On the other hand, this week serves as a breather for those who are behind and need to catch up.
So, this week I want you to do the same thing we did in Challenge #17. Read that challenge and follow the instructions – but this time, review the challenges from #25 down.
Also, think of ways to promote the IntelliMen Project so that others will get interested and join. Here are some ideas to promote:
- Talk to someone about the project (in the best way you can)
- Post something about the project on a social network, talk about how the project has helped you (and add a link to this page: http://blogs.universal.org/renatocardoso/en/intellimen/)
- If you have a blog, write a post about it
- Make a video about your experience in the project with the goal of motivating other men to participate, and share it on YouTube and/or Facebook
- Ask your wife, mother, brother, best friend, etc. to write a brief testimony on how you improved after entering the project, then publish the testimony on a social network
These are simply some of the possibilities. Feel free to be creative but do something that will really motivate others to participate.
Notebook: Follow the instructions from Challenge #17.
Official Partner: Follow the instructions from Challenge #17.
Deadline: You may begin working on this task immediately and complete it in a week, then move on to Challenge #27.
IntelliMen Challenge #26 done: Reviewing the project up to now… (Add the thoughts and conclusions you came to in this challenge. Feel free to talk about how the project has helped you, what are the changes that you’ve noticed in yourself and if others have noticed these changes as well.)
☐ I reviewed the first 25 challenges
☐ I re-read my Notebook and updated what was necessary
☐ My partner and I exchanged feedback about our partnership
☐ I promoted the IntelliMen Project
☐ I posted my comments on Facebook/Twitter
I am a student of life. Every night, before going to sleep, I analyze every detail of what I did that day. I evaluate things and people, and this helps me to avoid mistakes.
— Compay Segundo