If you got this far with the Godllywood Self-help tasks and have done them all as an offering to God, you should have achieved the following:
- A better understanding of yourself.
- Inner changes that make all the difference in the way you treat others and yourself.
- A relationship with God.
- A better relationship with the people around you, both at home, at work, at school, and on the street.
- Exterior changes, both in your visual and in the way you talk and walk.
- You are more organized with your time, knowing how to prioritize what is most important in your life.
This Task as an Offering 20 is the last one so, evaluate what you have achieved so far.
You may have achieved everything on the list above, perhaps some of the things you still lack or maybe you just achieved them for a while, perhaps only in the week that you did the task, but today, your reality is that you are as before.
Evaluate your situation in the Godllywood Self-help. Consider all the tasks done up to this point and see those that should be part of your day to day.
Write in your diary what you have achieved and what you are still working on. Speak with your friend like sister your achievements and what you still need to work on.
And stay in the faith! Every change for the better is a bit difficult at first but with perseverance and faith, it will be part of a beautiful story that you are still to tell to motivate many others.
In the faith and in the Secret Place of the Most High.